In episode #799, Eric and Neil discuss expectations for SEO within the first 30 days. Tune in to hear where your site should be after 30 days.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Expect From SEO In The First 30 Days
- [00:35] If you are doing it yourself and you’re changing things every day, you should see an uptick in impressions.
- [01:08] If you are using an agency, in the first 30 days, there will be a lot of planning and brainstorming.
- [01:22] Within 90 days, you will see a change in impressions.
- [01:40] Eric has a cool webinar about his product “Clickflow”.
- [02:24] A lot of established companies suck at SEO.
- [03:12] When Eric started with SEO, he had a site called “Light Show Videos”. He also had a site called, “How to Get rid of Pimples”.
- [03:22] He wrote content and didn’t see any progress in the first 30 days. After 90/120 Days, he started to see improvements.
- [03:48] Patience is key!
- [04:23] Over time, SEO has become harder.
- [04:45] Overall, you need 2 full years to get things rolling.
- [05:07] Within the 2 year mark, you start to see growth. Then, by year 3 people really grow or plateau.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...