In episode #1032, we discuss what you should look for in a link builder. Tune in to hear what you need to think about when hiring a link builder.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Look For in a Link Builder?
- [00:36] You need content and links to succeed.
- [00:55] So, look for a good salesperson.
- [01:00] If they aren’t good at writing convincing copy or even selling themselves, they won’t be good.
- [02:00] If they can’t articulate their process or if they don’t have one, you will have inconsistent results.
- [02:27] Eric would also want to know which tools they use.
- [02:55] When link-building you are leveraging tools and processes. If they can’t leverage tools, they will prove inefficient.
- [03:53] Ask what the most impressive thing they have done is. It will illustrate what they deem impressive and also show you more of their work.
- [05:00] It’s important to know open and response rates.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...