In episode #1861, Neil and Eric unpack different strategies and which ones are the most effective. From SEO to CRO to PPC, there are many to choose from, so it’s important to know which works for you. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Strategy Wins? SEO, CRO, or PPC.
- [00:28] The strategy you use depends on your business type.
- [00:43] Why we pick CRO, even though it’s the least sexy.
- [01:25] The strategy you use depends on what you are looking for.
- [01:37] Pre-CRO work and why this is equally as important.
- [02:43] You need to start thinking about CRO for your business.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...