In episode #1861, Neil and Eric unpack different strategies and which ones are the most effective. From SEO to CRO to PPC, there are many to choose from, so it’s important to know which works for you. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Strategy Wins? SEO, CRO, or PPC.
- [00:28] The strategy you use depends on your business type.
- [00:43] Why we pick CRO, even though it’s the least sexy.
- [01:25] The strategy you use depends on what you are looking for.
- [01:37] Pre-CRO work and why this is equally as important.
- [02:43] You need to start thinking about CRO for your business.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...