In episode #915, we discuss what you can learn from Tai Lopez and Grant Cardone. Tune in to hear what they could teach you about marketing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Tai Lopez and Grant Cardone Can Teach You About Marketing
- [00:40] You will notice that guys like Tai Lopez are flashy.
- [00:50] They also produce a lot of content.
- [01:45] Guys like Tai know how to target the right people.
- [02:02] He also repeats core messages over and over.
- [02:25] Tai knows his audience.
- [03:02] Grant Cardone has his own studio.
- [03:14] It would seem he and Tai spend a lot of money on the content they create.
- [04:06] We do the similar things in that we repeat core messages and know our audience.
- [04:30] Tai Lopez is known for his social media presence.
- [04:40] Instead of assuming their ads are spammy, click through and see for yourself.
- [05:10] Webinars are a great funnel.
- [05:20] Tai and Grant do a lot of partnerships with other sites and businesses.
- [05:40] Collaborations are key.
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:03] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...