In episode #662, Eric and Neil discuss what old brands can teach you about marketing. Tune in to hear how classic brands stay relevant.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What The Oldest Brand in The World Can Teach You About Marketing
- [00:35] Stella Artois is the oldest brand in the world.
- [01:00] The old brands last because they are boring. They repeat their marketing over and over.
- [01:15] It’s also key that they are a great product.
- [01:30] Stella and other older brands take pride in creating a good product.
- [01:45] They also try to stay relevant.
- [02:00] Their ads are prevalent and they attempt to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:40] Old brands do well when they adapt to fit with trends.
- [03:31] Stella made special cans for the Cannes Film Festival.
- [03:54] Someone told Neil that Stella Artois is considered “crappy”. Here in the U.S., it has a different reputation.
- [04:11] Perception is everything.
- [04:30] Influencers are important to hyping up your product.
- [04:49] That’s all for today!
- [04:55] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...