In episode #1684, we talk about what to do after your book launches to maximize success. The work that needs to go in before you release your book is extensive, but what you do after can make or break the success it finds. Tune in and hear about how you can build funnels that start with your book but feed into upsells, subscription services, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: What To Do After Your Book Launch To Maximize Success.
- [01:00] What Neil could have done differently after his book was released.
- [01:30] How to sell your book using a Click Funnel.
- [02:15] Offer buyers the book for free but add in upsells into their click funnel.
- [02:33] Making a journal accompanying your book which you use as your upsell.
- [02:33] Working in a system for recurring revenue where the book is at the top of the funnel.
- [04:30] That is it for today!
- [04:31] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...