In episode #1684, we talk about what to do after your book launches to maximize success. The work that needs to go in before you release your book is extensive, but what you do after can make or break the success it finds. Tune in and hear about how you can build funnels that start with your book but feed into upsells, subscription services, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: What To Do After Your Book Launch To Maximize Success.
- [01:00] What Neil could have done differently after his book was released.
- [01:30] How to sell your book using a Click Funnel.
- [02:15] Offer buyers the book for free but add in upsells into their click funnel.
- [02:33] Making a journal accompanying your book which you use as your upsell.
- [02:33] Working in a system for recurring revenue where the book is at the top of the funnel.
- [04:30] That is it for today!
- [04:31] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...