In episode #1684, we talk about what to do after your book launches to maximize success. The work that needs to go in before you release your book is extensive, but what you do after can make or break the success it finds. Tune in and hear about how you can build funnels that start with your book but feed into upsells, subscription services, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: What To Do After Your Book Launch To Maximize Success.
- [01:00] What Neil could have done differently after his book was released.
- [01:30] How to sell your book using a Click Funnel.
- [02:15] Offer buyers the book for free but add in upsells into their click funnel.
- [02:33] Making a journal accompanying your book which you use as your upsell.
- [02:33] Working in a system for recurring revenue where the book is at the top of the funnel.
- [04:30] That is it for today!
- [04:31] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...