In episode #2125, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when new ad formats come out. The best time to try a new ad format is when they’ve just been released. In these early stages, they are still gathering metrics and are therefore much more flexible on their pricing. Tune in to hear how you can make the most of these opportunities and improve your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What To Do When New Ad Formats Come Out.
- [00:25] An overview of new ad formats from TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Google.
- [00:54] Why you need to try new ad formats as quickly as possible.
- [01:20] Why new formats tend to be cheaper when they first come out.
- [02:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:09] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [02:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tik Tok Spark Ads
- Google Web Stories
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...