In episode #2125, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when new ad formats come out. The best time to try a new ad format is when they’ve just been released. In these early stages, they are still gathering metrics and are therefore much more flexible on their pricing. Tune in to hear how you can make the most of these opportunities and improve your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What To Do When New Ad Formats Come Out.
- [00:25] An overview of new ad formats from TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Google.
- [00:54] Why you need to try new ad formats as quickly as possible.
- [01:20] Why new formats tend to be cheaper when they first come out.
- [02:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:09] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [02:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tik Tok Spark Ads
- Google Web Stories
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...