In episode #2125, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when new ad formats come out. The best time to try a new ad format is when they’ve just been released. In these early stages, they are still gathering metrics and are therefore much more flexible on their pricing. Tune in to hear how you can make the most of these opportunities and improve your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What To Do When New Ad Formats Come Out.
- [00:25] An overview of new ad formats from TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Google.
- [00:54] Why you need to try new ad formats as quickly as possible.
- [01:20] Why new formats tend to be cheaper when they first come out.
- [02:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:09] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [02:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tik Tok Spark Ads
- Google Web Stories
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...