In episode #2125, Neil and Eric talk about what to do when new ad formats come out. The best time to try a new ad format is when they’ve just been released. In these early stages, they are still gathering metrics and are therefore much more flexible on their pricing. Tune in to hear how you can make the most of these opportunities and improve your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What To Do When New Ad Formats Come Out.
- [00:25] An overview of new ad formats from TikTok, Reddit, YouTube, and Google.
- [00:54] Why you need to try new ad formats as quickly as possible.
- [01:20] Why new formats tend to be cheaper when they first come out.
- [02:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:09] Text us at 310-349-3785.
- [02:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Tik Tok Spark Ads
- Google Web Stories
- Morning Brew
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...