In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in other instances, Google has simply updated their algorithm. Tune in to hear their timely advice on these scenarios, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings.
- [00:27] What to do when you first start losing your traffic.
- [00:30] How to update your content to be better than all the competitors that are ranked higher than you.
- [01:34] How to use ClickFlow to identify which of your content is decaying.
- [02:53] What to do when Google changes its algorithm and you lose your ranking, the answer may surprise you!
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Stay on top of your traffic with Google Search Console and ClickFlow
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...