In episode #1056, we discuss what you can expect from our live event. Tune in to hear what’s coming up on June 20th.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What to Expect From Marketing School Live (Our Live Event!)
- [00:35] The event is June 20th!
- [00:40] There is a pre-event gathering on the Friday before.
- [01:10] There will be awesome fresh content at the event itself.
- [02:10] We will be there networking; it’s not a pitch-fest.
- [02:22] We are going to have mushroom coffee.
- [02:44] We will be recording a live version of marketing school.
- [03:30] We’ll also have some great speakers.
- [04:20] Syed from WP Beginner will be there.
- [05:21] The livestream will be free, but the recording will be available paid at a later date.
- [05:45] We look forward to seeing you all there!
- [06:25] Stay tuned for a secret announcement!
- [06:30] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...