In episode #1056, we discuss what you can expect from our live event. Tune in to hear what’s coming up on June 20th.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What to Expect From Marketing School Live (Our Live Event!)
- [00:35] The event is June 20th!
- [00:40] There is a pre-event gathering on the Friday before.
- [01:10] There will be awesome fresh content at the event itself.
- [02:10] We will be there networking; it’s not a pitch-fest.
- [02:22] We are going to have mushroom coffee.
- [02:44] We will be recording a live version of marketing school.
- [03:30] We’ll also have some great speakers.
- [04:20] Syed from WP Beginner will be there.
- [05:21] The livestream will be free, but the recording will be available paid at a later date.
- [05:45] We look forward to seeing you all there!
- [06:25] Stay tuned for a secret announcement!
- [06:30] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...