In episode #1056, we discuss what you can expect from our live event. Tune in to hear what’s coming up on June 20th.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What to Expect From Marketing School Live (Our Live Event!)
- [00:35] The event is June 20th!
- [00:40] There is a pre-event gathering on the Friday before.
- [01:10] There will be awesome fresh content at the event itself.
- [02:10] We will be there networking; it’s not a pitch-fest.
- [02:22] We are going to have mushroom coffee.
- [02:44] We will be recording a live version of marketing school.
- [03:30] We’ll also have some great speakers.
- [04:20] Syed from WP Beginner will be there.
- [05:21] The livestream will be free, but the recording will be available paid at a later date.
- [05:45] We look forward to seeing you all there!
- [06:25] Stay tuned for a secret announcement!
- [06:30] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...