In episode #1579, we talk about some of the lessons we can learn from the fall of Dan Bilzerian. Known as The King of Instagram, Dan is notorious for his lavish parties, extravagant holidays, and all-round over the top antics. We hear more about his decline, the problems facing his company, Ignite CBD, and ways he could potentially turn things around. For this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Can Learn About the Fall of Dan Bilzerian.
- [00:37] Hear more about who Dan Bilzerian – the topic of this show – is.
- [01:38] The beginning of the end: How things started going downhill for Dan.
- [02:30] Why Dan’s company, Ignite CBD, is embroiled in a legal battle.
- [03:30] Facts about Dan that show his wealth was just a charade.
- [04:37] The problem with issuing personal expenses to your company.
- [05:34] There is no doubt Dan has done a great job of building his brand.
- [06:09] Ignite CBD was not driven to serve their customers; they relied too much on Dan’s brand.
- [06:20] Hear some of the unbelievable expenses Dan racked up.
- [07:31] Neil’s main takeaway: Dan’s company was consistently mismanaged.
- [08:20] Why Eric doesn’t necessarily think it’s the end for Dan and Ignite.
- [09:05] That’s it for today!
- [09:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...