In episode #1768, we share the things we like to do to unwind on our days off. While Neil has a daughter and another child on the way, Eric is still a single man so our two hosts have very different ways of spending their free time. Tune in and see which type of day off resonates with you and pick up a few pointers along the way!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Do On Our Days Off.
- [00:38] Neil’s experiences in parks playing with his daughter.
- [01:33] Eric’s love of taking walks and catching up on his favorite reading.
- [02:19] The ‘rose, bud, thorns’ conversations Eric has with his friends.
- [03:18] Text us at 310 349 3785 if you want to stay up to date on all we do.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...