In episode #1768, we share the things we like to do to unwind on our days off. While Neil has a daughter and another child on the way, Eric is still a single man so our two hosts have very different ways of spending their free time. Tune in and see which type of day off resonates with you and pick up a few pointers along the way!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Do On Our Days Off.
- [00:38] Neil’s experiences in parks playing with his daughter.
- [01:33] Eric’s love of taking walks and catching up on his favorite reading.
- [02:19] The ‘rose, bud, thorns’ conversations Eric has with his friends.
- [03:18] Text us at 310 349 3785 if you want to stay up to date on all we do.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...