What We Do with Our Profits
In episode #1732, we talk about what we do with our profits. Many young entrepreneurs who find early success feel tempted to spend their profit on status symbols. For us, the best thing you can do with your profit is to put as much of it back into your business as possible. The best thing you can do is invest in yourself, get better each day, and have fun along the way!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Do with Our Profits.
- [00:27] What we used to do with our profits.
- [00:40] The danger of burning profit on things that show status.
- [01:24] Why you should put your profits back into your business.
- [02:05] Taking more profit for yourself when you have a family.
- [02:54] Eric and Neil’s memories of Neil’s mid-twenties lifestyle.
- [03:55] Having fun and getting better each day.
- [03:19] Text us at 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...