What We Do with Our Profits
In episode #1732, we talk about what we do with our profits. Many young entrepreneurs who find early success feel tempted to spend their profit on status symbols. For us, the best thing you can do with your profit is to put as much of it back into your business as possible. The best thing you can do is invest in yourself, get better each day, and have fun along the way!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Do with Our Profits.
- [00:27] What we used to do with our profits.
- [00:40] The danger of burning profit on things that show status.
- [01:24] Why you should put your profits back into your business.
- [02:05] Taking more profit for yourself when you have a family.
- [02:54] Eric and Neil’s memories of Neil’s mid-twenties lifestyle.
- [03:55] Having fun and getting better each day.
- [03:19] Text us at 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...