In episode #557, Eric and Neil discuss what they learned by putting a lot of money into YouTube Advertising. Tune in to hear killer tips for marketing yourself or your business on YouTube.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What We Learned by Spending $11K on YouTube Advertising
- [00:36] $11K is an arbitrary number. Chances are they have spent more than $100,000.
- [01:20] Eric found that when he started running ads on YouTube, his subscriber count doubled.
- [01:50] Neil did a test where he turned off his paid ads in early January.
- [02:18] His suggested video count continued to grow.
- [02:45] In general, it was higher than when he started ads.
- [03:06] He is trying to boost viewership and branding.
- [03:42] Most people run ads for views, but Neil was aiming to gain subscribers.
- [04:06] Tai Lopez is a great example of what to do using social media and YouTube.
- [05:15] He now has the most popular cryptocurrency-based podcast on a certain streaming service.
- [06:10] If you build your brand, you can use that to grow anything in the future.
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...