In episode #557, Eric and Neil discuss what they learned by putting a lot of money into YouTube Advertising. Tune in to hear killer tips for marketing yourself or your business on YouTube.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What We Learned by Spending $11K on YouTube Advertising
- [00:36] $11K is an arbitrary number. Chances are they have spent more than $100,000.
- [01:20] Eric found that when he started running ads on YouTube, his subscriber count doubled.
- [01:50] Neil did a test where he turned off his paid ads in early January.
- [02:18] His suggested video count continued to grow.
- [02:45] In general, it was higher than when he started ads.
- [03:06] He is trying to boost viewership and branding.
- [03:42] Most people run ads for views, but Neil was aiming to gain subscribers.
- [04:06] Tai Lopez is a great example of what to do using social media and YouTube.
- [05:15] He now has the most popular cryptocurrency-based podcast on a certain streaming service.
- [06:10] If you build your brand, you can use that to grow anything in the future.
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...