In episode #557, Eric and Neil discuss what they learned by putting a lot of money into YouTube Advertising. Tune in to hear killer tips for marketing yourself or your business on YouTube.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What We Learned by Spending $11K on YouTube Advertising
- [00:36] $11K is an arbitrary number. Chances are they have spent more than $100,000.
- [01:20] Eric found that when he started running ads on YouTube, his subscriber count doubled.
- [01:50] Neil did a test where he turned off his paid ads in early January.
- [02:18] His suggested video count continued to grow.
- [02:45] In general, it was higher than when he started ads.
- [03:06] He is trying to boost viewership and branding.
- [03:42] Most people run ads for views, but Neil was aiming to gain subscribers.
- [04:06] Tai Lopez is a great example of what to do using social media and YouTube.
- [05:15] He now has the most popular cryptocurrency-based podcast on a certain streaming service.
- [06:10] If you build your brand, you can use that to grow anything in the future.
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...