In episode #1459, we share what we have learned from analyzing our podcast analytics. When you track the performance of your podcast and see how your audience responds to each episode, you can improve your show and keep refining it according to your audience’s preferences. Tune in to hear why we recommend Chartable when it comes to everything podcast analytics!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from Analyzing Our Podcast Analytics.
- [00:36] We want to share our lesson learned from over 37 million downloads.
- [00:46] While Apple Podcasts and Spotify analytics are fine, we recommend using Chartable.
- [01:07] When we talk about SEO or content marketing, the retention on those are maxed out.
- [01:35] Repurpose your content rather than switching to different topics between platforms.
- [02:09] People do not mind ads on your podcast as much as you think.
- [02:37] Being consistent is more important than having a wide range of topics.
- [03:28] The longer you are around and are consistent, the likelier that you will stick around.
- [03:49] Also pay attention to how you are ranking in other countries, not just the US.
- [04:29] Many of our views come from old content—so show old episodes in your feed.
- [05:10] Reviews are important, so make sure you incorporate the feedback you get from them.
- [06:17] Chartable allows you to add an additional link that helps you track more metrics.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
How to Win Friends & Influence People
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....