In episode #1459, we share what we have learned from analyzing our podcast analytics. When you track the performance of your podcast and see how your audience responds to each episode, you can improve your show and keep refining it according to your audience’s preferences. Tune in to hear why we recommend Chartable when it comes to everything podcast analytics!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from Analyzing Our Podcast Analytics.
- [00:36] We want to share our lesson learned from over 37 million downloads.
- [00:46] While Apple Podcasts and Spotify analytics are fine, we recommend using Chartable.
- [01:07] When we talk about SEO or content marketing, the retention on those are maxed out.
- [01:35] Repurpose your content rather than switching to different topics between platforms.
- [02:09] People do not mind ads on your podcast as much as you think.
- [02:37] Being consistent is more important than having a wide range of topics.
- [03:28] The longer you are around and are consistent, the likelier that you will stick around.
- [03:49] Also pay attention to how you are ranking in other countries, not just the US.
- [04:29] Many of our views come from old content—so show old episodes in your feed.
- [05:10] Reviews are important, so make sure you incorporate the feedback you get from them.
- [06:17] Chartable allows you to add an additional link that helps you track more metrics.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...