In episode #2308, we discuss the tools we use to track our marketing. The answer is more simple than you think! Tune in to find out what companies are getting wrong when it comes to tracking their marketing and how to strike the ideal tracking balance.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: what we use to track our marketing.
- [00:25] Our simple approach: Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- [00:44] What companies are getting wrong when it comes to tracking their marketing?
- [01:19] How to optimize tracking with Supermetrics.
- [01:49] Why we use different tools for social tracking.
- [01:55] The ideal tracking balance.
- [02:41] That’s it for today!
- [02:51] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/
- Data Studio: https://datastudio.google.com/
- Supermetrics: https://supermetrics.com/
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...