In episode #2050, Neil and Eric talk about what they’re excited about for YouTube for 2022. Most people are not aware of this, but of all the platforms out there, YouTube has paid out the most to creators. Tune in to learn about some of YouTube’s most exciting upcoming innovations and how Neil and Eric will continue to grow their channels going forward.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What We’re Excited About for YouTube for 2022.
- [00:25] Eric’s thoughts on the blog post by YouTube’s CPO called A Look at 2022: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce.
- [00:48] Some of the ways that YouTube is continuing to innovate its online offerings.
- [01:24] Why YouTube is becoming the main hub for any type of video content.
- [03:32] How Neil and Eric will be continuing to grow their YouTube presence in the future.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:05] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- A Look at 2022: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...