In episode #2050, Neil and Eric talk about what they’re excited about for YouTube for 2022. Most people are not aware of this, but of all the platforms out there, YouTube has paid out the most to creators. Tune in to learn about some of YouTube’s most exciting upcoming innovations and how Neil and Eric will continue to grow their channels going forward.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What We’re Excited About for YouTube for 2022.
- [00:25] Eric’s thoughts on the blog post by YouTube’s CPO called A Look at 2022: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce.
- [00:48] Some of the ways that YouTube is continuing to innovate its online offerings.
- [01:24] Why YouTube is becoming the main hub for any type of video content.
- [03:32] How Neil and Eric will be continuing to grow their YouTube presence in the future.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:05] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- A Look at 2022: Community, Collaboration, and Commerce
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...