In episode #1400, we talk about what we’ve learned by sending out 41.1 million marketing emails. Neil speaks about how and when to scrub your list depending on its size, and shares recent metrics for open, click, and deliverability rates he has received from his 500K+ subscriber list! Eric also shares a great strategy for re-engaging a cold subscriber before deleting them from your list. Tune in and hear some best practices for curating your list to get the best yields from it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We’ve Learned by Sending Out 41.1 Million Marketing Emails.
- [01:10] The value of scrubbing your list for keeping deliverability, open, and click rates high.
- [02:26] Neil’s open, click, and deliverability rates after sending a recent email to 547,639 people.
- [02:53] Open, click, and deliverability rates for Neil after sending a more successful email.
- [03:28] How Neil judges when to remove a person from his email list.
- [03:41] When to stop worrying about re-engaging people before scrubbing your list.
- [03:44] An easy way to check if a subscriber wants to remain on your list before deleting them.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...