In episode #1088, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss the best way to do link building and the impact of digital marketing 20 years down the road.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part IV
- [00:56] What is the quickest and most efficient way to do link building on a budget?
- [01:30] When you’ve created something really good to which it is worth being linked, people will reach out and help you.
- [02:12] Whatever industry you’re in, there are tools there to help you.
- [02:50] What is the endgame for Eric and Neil?
- [03:00] What is the impact of digital marketing 20 years down the road?
- [03:30] Neil doesn’t quite have an endgame in mind, but he does have simple goals about spending time with family.
- [04:05] Neil doesn’t feel that he needs to make a lot of money.
- [06:22] Eric is happy with his position in life, as well.
- [06:45] In a few years, Neil believes the majority of ads you will see will be interconnected with your smart devices.
- [07:40] Your smart kitchen appliances could potentially make recommendations.
- [08:20] Social tools are no longer seen as utilities and the government may try to take over, because social media can influence elections.
- [08:47] That’s it for today!
- [08:57] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...