In episode #1088, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss the best way to do link building and the impact of digital marketing 20 years down the road.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part IV
- [00:56] What is the quickest and most efficient way to do link building on a budget?
- [01:30] When you’ve created something really good to which it is worth being linked, people will reach out and help you.
- [02:12] Whatever industry you’re in, there are tools there to help you.
- [02:50] What is the endgame for Eric and Neil?
- [03:00] What is the impact of digital marketing 20 years down the road?
- [03:30] Neil doesn’t quite have an endgame in mind, but he does have simple goals about spending time with family.
- [04:05] Neil doesn’t feel that he needs to make a lot of money.
- [06:22] Eric is happy with his position in life, as well.
- [06:45] In a few years, Neil believes the majority of ads you will see will be interconnected with your smart devices.
- [07:40] Your smart kitchen appliances could potentially make recommendations.
- [08:20] Social tools are no longer seen as utilities and the government may try to take over, because social media can influence elections.
- [08:47] That’s it for today!
- [08:57] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...