In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very niche. We recommend erring more on the side of niche, for SEO and customer retention. Tune in hear the benefits of specialization and becoming an authority!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Works Better for Affiliates? Niche or General News.
- [00:35] Some examples of affiliate sites and what they do.
- [01:34] The conversion impact of niche websites and becoming an authority.
- [02:52] People like specialists; do not try to be everything to everyone.
- [04:02] Broader is not better, specific sites do better on search engines.
- [04:29] Building a brand in order to generate revenue.
- [05:02] That is it for today!
- [05:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...