In episode #1291, we talk about what you can learn from Adobe to help your company grow faster! We discuss how Adobe reduce churn, put out consistent and compelling product design, acquire smartly and more! Listen in to hear how you can make similar moves for your benefit!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from Adobe to Help You Grow Faster.
- [00:32] A quick introduction to Adobe to those unfamiliar.
- [01:15] The difficulty of cancelling with Adobe and amount of pages in the process.
- [02:10] The new trend for companies to become platforms to capture many segments.
- [03:31] Smart acquisitions and increasing traffic through a good catalogue.
- [04:10] The links between great branding a successful service or product.
- [05:07] Strong consistent design; Adobe’s intentional work and visual language.
- [06:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...