In episode #1291, we talk about what you can learn from Adobe to help your company grow faster! We discuss how Adobe reduce churn, put out consistent and compelling product design, acquire smartly and more! Listen in to hear how you can make similar moves for your benefit!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from Adobe to Help You Grow Faster.
- [00:32] A quick introduction to Adobe to those unfamiliar.
- [01:15] The difficulty of cancelling with Adobe and amount of pages in the process.
- [02:10] The new trend for companies to become platforms to capture many segments.
- [03:31] Smart acquisitions and increasing traffic through a good catalogue.
- [04:10] The links between great branding a successful service or product.
- [05:07] Strong consistent design; Adobe’s intentional work and visual language.
- [06:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...