In episode #1291, we talk about what you can learn from Adobe to help your company grow faster! We discuss how Adobe reduce churn, put out consistent and compelling product design, acquire smartly and more! Listen in to hear how you can make similar moves for your benefit!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from Adobe to Help You Grow Faster.
- [00:32] A quick introduction to Adobe to those unfamiliar.
- [01:15] The difficulty of cancelling with Adobe and amount of pages in the process.
- [02:10] The new trend for companies to become platforms to capture many segments.
- [03:31] Smart acquisitions and increasing traffic through a good catalogue.
- [04:10] The links between great branding a successful service or product.
- [05:07] Strong consistent design; Adobe’s intentional work and visual language.
- [06:10] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...