In episode #1426, we get into the lessons to be learned from ‘internet marketers!’ We give you our definitions of what internet marketers are, list some unusual but successful online marketing innovations, and drill down on the concept that you shouldn’t get stuck in the tricks you know! Tune in and learn about keeping an eye out for what’s working and adapting it for your own use!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from ‘Internet Marketers.’
- [00:38] Eric’s definition of internet marketers involving a willingness to experiment and more!
- [01:24] Neil’s definition of internet marketers: anyone who tries to market a business online.
- [01:57] How internet marketers come up with innovative ways to sell online.
- [02:46] Paying attention to innovative strategies that internet marketers use repetitively.
- [03:06] Remembering not to get stuck in your ways; observing new techniques.
- [03:39] Webinars, book funnels, upsells, downsells, checkout bumps – they all work!
- [03:54] Using techniques that work to make more money to spend on marketing!
- [04:07] The biggest impact driver is being creative; observing Russel Brunson.
- [04:54] Remembering to keep your eyes open and adopting/adapting tricks.
- [05:30] Ryan Deiss’ advice to learn from unethical strategies and make them ethical.
- [06:13] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us...
In episode #1433, you’ll hear whether you should build an audience before launching your product or not! We talk about two main approaches today that you can take depending on whether you have an ex...
In episode #1432, we are going to be giving you seven game-changing tools for marketers on a budget. This great session covers Eric and Neil’s famous self-made tools for optimizing traffic and SEO, ...