In episode #1234, we talk about the lessons you can learn from the Tesla Cybertruck! Recently unveiled by Elon Musk and Tesla, the Cybertruck has been a huge talking point, with its unique design and grand claims, in our conversation we unpack the marketing lessons that are illustrated by the unveiling and preorder process. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from the Tesla Cybertruck.
- [00:33] What is a Cybertruck?
- [01:39] The unveiling of the Cyberturck and the question of its windows.
- [02:40] Tesla’s marketing strategy and the competition they set up.
- [04:12] Perception is everything, choose what you portray carefully!
- [05:25] The image of the Cybertruck and the impact that something that distinct makes.
- [06:00] Knowing your audience and pitching to them directly.
- [07:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...