In episode #1234, we talk about the lessons you can learn from the Tesla Cybertruck! Recently unveiled by Elon Musk and Tesla, the Cybertruck has been a huge talking point, with its unique design and grand claims, in our conversation we unpack the marketing lessons that are illustrated by the unveiling and preorder process. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from the Tesla Cybertruck.
- [00:33] What is a Cybertruck?
- [01:39] The unveiling of the Cyberturck and the question of its windows.
- [02:40] Tesla’s marketing strategy and the competition they set up.
- [04:12] Perception is everything, choose what you portray carefully!
- [05:25] The image of the Cybertruck and the impact that something that distinct makes.
- [06:00] Knowing your audience and pitching to them directly.
- [07:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...