In episode #1234, we talk about the lessons you can learn from the Tesla Cybertruck! Recently unveiled by Elon Musk and Tesla, the Cybertruck has been a huge talking point, with its unique design and grand claims, in our conversation we unpack the marketing lessons that are illustrated by the unveiling and preorder process. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from the Tesla Cybertruck.
- [00:33] What is a Cybertruck?
- [01:39] The unveiling of the Cyberturck and the question of its windows.
- [02:40] Tesla’s marketing strategy and the competition they set up.
- [04:12] Perception is everything, choose what you portray carefully!
- [05:25] The image of the Cybertruck and the impact that something that distinct makes.
- [06:00] Knowing your audience and pitching to them directly.
- [07:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...