In episode #580, Eric and Neil discuss what you must know about Amazon advertising before anyone else. Tune in to hear how you can leverage Amazon Advertising for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What You Ought to Know About Amazon Advertising Before Everyone Else
- [00:35] Eric read a report that stated Amazon did $60 Billion in ad revenue and grew by possibly 60%.
- [01:12] Neil believes the stats are that Amazon ad revenue could reach $4.5 billion in 2018.
- [01:29] Eric and Neil suggest you start getting into the Amazon ad revenue game.
- [02:01] If you are doing America-based advertising, it’s time to pay attention.
- [02:09] Amazon Echo presents an advertising opportunity.
- [02:30] The profit margins on advertising are huge.
- [02:44] In another five to ten years, they may have wiped out brick and mortar retailers.
- [03:02] There are a lot more areas of advertising when you consider options with Amazon.
- [03:30] Make sure you jump on board, play with the advertising, and fine tune!
- [03:45] With the purchase of Whole Foods and the opening of the Amazon Go store in Seattle, they are taking over retail.
- [03:52] Eric and Neil saw a report that said Amazon is considering taking on FedEx.
- [04:25] It’s a new channel, whoever leverages it first will benefit the most.
- [04:55] That’s all for today!
- [05:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...