In episode #580, Eric and Neil discuss what you must know about Amazon advertising before anyone else. Tune in to hear how you can leverage Amazon Advertising for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What You Ought to Know About Amazon Advertising Before Everyone Else
- [00:35] Eric read a report that stated Amazon did $60 Billion in ad revenue and grew by possibly 60%.
- [01:12] Neil believes the stats are that Amazon ad revenue could reach $4.5 billion in 2018.
- [01:29] Eric and Neil suggest you start getting into the Amazon ad revenue game.
- [02:01] If you are doing America-based advertising, it’s time to pay attention.
- [02:09] Amazon Echo presents an advertising opportunity.
- [02:30] The profit margins on advertising are huge.
- [02:44] In another five to ten years, they may have wiped out brick and mortar retailers.
- [03:02] There are a lot more areas of advertising when you consider options with Amazon.
- [03:30] Make sure you jump on board, play with the advertising, and fine tune!
- [03:45] With the purchase of Whole Foods and the opening of the Amazon Go store in Seattle, they are taking over retail.
- [03:52] Eric and Neil saw a report that said Amazon is considering taking on FedEx.
- [04:25] It’s a new channel, whoever leverages it first will benefit the most.
- [04:55] That’s all for today!
- [05:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...