In episode #1476, we talk about what you should copy from Eric Siu in business! Neil weighs in on the many amazing things he respects about his friend today, talking about his relentlessness, patience, open-mindedness, gift for continuous learning, and talent for constantly building his networks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Copy from Eric Siu in Business.
- [00:35] How long Eric and Neil have known each other for.
- [01:05] Eric is always learning by reading, podcasting, and more.
- [01:51] What happened with Single Grain that proves the power of relentlessness.
- [03:00] The value of being more patient with people; Eric takes the time to train his teams well.
- [03:58] When you see opportunities for making revenue you should be open to them.
- [05:06] Eric’s great talent for networking; the value of always expanding your circle.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...