In episode #1476, we talk about what you should copy from Eric Siu in business! Neil weighs in on the many amazing things he respects about his friend today, talking about his relentlessness, patience, open-mindedness, gift for continuous learning, and talent for constantly building his networks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Copy from Eric Siu in Business.
- [00:35] How long Eric and Neil have known each other for.
- [01:05] Eric is always learning by reading, podcasting, and more.
- [01:51] What happened with Single Grain that proves the power of relentlessness.
- [03:00] The value of being more patient with people; Eric takes the time to train his teams well.
- [03:58] When you see opportunities for making revenue you should be open to them.
- [05:06] Eric’s great talent for networking; the value of always expanding your circle.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...