In episode #1476, we talk about what you should copy from Eric Siu in business! Neil weighs in on the many amazing things he respects about his friend today, talking about his relentlessness, patience, open-mindedness, gift for continuous learning, and talent for constantly building his networks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Copy from Eric Siu in Business.
- [00:35] How long Eric and Neil have known each other for.
- [01:05] Eric is always learning by reading, podcasting, and more.
- [01:51] What happened with Single Grain that proves the power of relentlessness.
- [03:00] The value of being more patient with people; Eric takes the time to train his teams well.
- [03:58] When you see opportunities for making revenue you should be open to them.
- [05:06] Eric’s great talent for networking; the value of always expanding your circle.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...