In episode #1475, Eric shares the most important things you can learn from Neil in business. Neil is a fast-mover who is willing to try new things and respond quickly to prompts, but he also knows when to quit and move on. Tune in to hear about the benefits of tuning out all the noise and only listening to the most authoritative voices in your space!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Copy From Neil Patel in Business.
- [00:51] Hear the story of how Eric and Neil met and became friends.
- [01:31] Neil’s fast execution and fearless pursuit of trying new things.
- [02:19] Do what Neil does and call people – don’t wait for a call to be set up.
- [02:33] You can waste a lot of valuable time when trying to schedule a meeting.
- [02:51] Don’t reinvent the wheel but take advantage of what others have built before you.
- [03:33] Be willing to test and take risks on things that other people are not.
- [04:06] The advantage of ignoring the noise and sticking to your thing.
- [04:34] Neil knows when to cut people and things that are not working.
- [05:04] In recent years, Neil has become willing to pay good money for good talent.
- [05:14] Neils focuses on what he is world-class at and leaves the rest to others.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...