In episode #1475, Eric shares the most important things you can learn from Neil in business. Neil is a fast-mover who is willing to try new things and respond quickly to prompts, but he also knows when to quit and move on. Tune in to hear about the benefits of tuning out all the noise and only listening to the most authoritative voices in your space!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Copy From Neil Patel in Business.
- [00:51] Hear the story of how Eric and Neil met and became friends.
- [01:31] Neil’s fast execution and fearless pursuit of trying new things.
- [02:19] Do what Neil does and call people – don’t wait for a call to be set up.
- [02:33] You can waste a lot of valuable time when trying to schedule a meeting.
- [02:51] Don’t reinvent the wheel but take advantage of what others have built before you.
- [03:33] Be willing to test and take risks on things that other people are not.
- [04:06] The advantage of ignoring the noise and sticking to your thing.
- [04:34] Neil knows when to cut people and things that are not working.
- [05:04] In recent years, Neil has become willing to pay good money for good talent.
- [05:14] Neils focuses on what he is world-class at and leaves the rest to others.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....