What You Should Do If Your Paid Ads Aren’t Profitable
In episode #1729, we talk about the best ways to make your paid ads as effective as possible. Google and Facebook make buckets of money out of paid ads because they work. This means that if your paid ads aren’t working, it’s probably because of how you are running them. We give you actionable tips and tricks today for optimizing paid ads as far as content and conversion strategies.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Do If Your Paid Ads Aren’t Profitable.
- [00:28] If your paid ads aren’t profitable, you need to adjust your approach.
- [01:00] Add upsells and downsells in increase cart size and LTV.
- [01:29] Constantly iterate on your creative in your campaigns
- [02:19] Don’t expect to see results immediately.
- [02:52] Increase conversions by helping people instead of focusing on selling.
- [04:06] There are resources to consult for granular paid ad strategies.
- [04:42] Your offer is what matters most.
- [05:21] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...