In episode #965, we discuss what you should do when you get complaints about your product or service. Tune in to hear how you should handle negative feedback.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What You Should do When People Complain About Your Product or Service
- [00:38] It’s a good thing when people complain, because you get more value from this kind of feedback.
- [00:59] Look for recurring feedback, because then you know it’s an actual issue and not just a one-off.
- [02:05] Sometimes, people will complain, but it won’t make sense to address it.
- [02:30] Solve the problems that a majority of the complaints are about.
- [02:54] Eric likes to send NPS surveys.
- [03:00] His team uses AskNicely.
- [03:28] Neil likes Qualaroo.
- [03:45] SurveyMonkey has built-in feedback tools.
- [04:00] Complaints will humble you and make you better.
- [04:15] Speed is the key to responding to issues.
- [04:30] Show people that you are proactive and respond swiftly, so they hold a higher opinion of you.
- [04:37] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...