In episode #965, we discuss what you should do when you get complaints about your product or service. Tune in to hear how you should handle negative feedback.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What You Should do When People Complain About Your Product or Service
- [00:38] It’s a good thing when people complain, because you get more value from this kind of feedback.
- [00:59] Look for recurring feedback, because then you know it’s an actual issue and not just a one-off.
- [02:05] Sometimes, people will complain, but it won’t make sense to address it.
- [02:30] Solve the problems that a majority of the complaints are about.
- [02:54] Eric likes to send NPS surveys.
- [03:00] His team uses AskNicely.
- [03:28] Neil likes Qualaroo.
- [03:45] SurveyMonkey has built-in feedback tools.
- [04:00] Complaints will humble you and make you better.
- [04:15] Speed is the key to responding to issues.
- [04:30] Show people that you are proactive and respond swiftly, so they hold a higher opinion of you.
- [04:37] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...