In episode #2081, Neil and Eric break down what you should do when your SEO traffic is flat. If your traffic is flat, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re not growing. Instead, it’s probably an indication that some of your pages are going up in rankings while others are going down. Tune in to hear how you can consolidate your content and institute changes to help your traffic grow over time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What You Should Do When Your SEO Traffic is Flat.
- [00:24] Why flat traffic doesn’t necessarily mean you’re not growing.
- [00:45] How to log into your Google Search console and compare traffic on your pages.
- [01:29] How to update and consolidate your content.
- [02:49] How these changes will help your traffic grow over time.
- [03:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:14] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Search Console
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...