In episode #2081, Neil and Eric break down what you should do when your SEO traffic is flat. If your traffic is flat, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re not growing. Instead, it’s probably an indication that some of your pages are going up in rankings while others are going down. Tune in to hear how you can consolidate your content and institute changes to help your traffic grow over time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What You Should Do When Your SEO Traffic is Flat.
- [00:24] Why flat traffic doesn’t necessarily mean you’re not growing.
- [00:45] How to log into your Google Search console and compare traffic on your pages.
- [01:29] How to update and consolidate your content.
- [02:49] How these changes will help your traffic grow over time.
- [03:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:14] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Search Console
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...