In episode #1506, we tell you what to keep doing to be successful in the marketing space. Whatever you are doing that is driving results right now, keep going that and find ways to double down. Tune in to hear why you should keep experimenting with new ideas to keep ahead in the forever-changing world of marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Keep Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:36] Why you must keep creating content consistently for a long time.
- [01:01] Keep doing whatever is working for you and double down on it.
- [01:21] As a manager, remember to also focus on the problems your team is experiencing.
- [01:55] When you care for people, the best ones will stay longer and perform better.
- [02:12] Keep experimenting because what works now might not work later.
- [03:04] The importance of having strong opinions but being willing to change your mind.
- [03:24] Keep in touch with people on a personal level and keep networking.
- [04:21] Always continue to learn through articles, networking events, conferences, etc.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...