In episode #1506, we tell you what to keep doing to be successful in the marketing space. Whatever you are doing that is driving results right now, keep going that and find ways to double down. Tune in to hear why you should keep experimenting with new ideas to keep ahead in the forever-changing world of marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Keep Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:36] Why you must keep creating content consistently for a long time.
- [01:01] Keep doing whatever is working for you and double down on it.
- [01:21] As a manager, remember to also focus on the problems your team is experiencing.
- [01:55] When you care for people, the best ones will stay longer and perform better.
- [02:12] Keep experimenting because what works now might not work later.
- [03:04] The importance of having strong opinions but being willing to change your mind.
- [03:24] Keep in touch with people on a personal level and keep networking.
- [04:21] Always continue to learn through articles, networking events, conferences, etc.
- [04:42] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...