- [00:20] Today’s topic: What You Should Never Do When You’re Selling (How To Lose A Deal).
- [00:29] How overpromising and underdelivering can kill a deal.
- [01:14] Why instilling confidence is essential.
- [02:28] The level of communication that you need to maintain with your customer.
- [02:40] How to ensure that you add value to your communication with clients.
- [03:03] How to make each of your follow-ups a marketable moment.
- [03:36] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast and text us at 310-349-3785!
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...