- [00:20] Today’s topic: What You Should Never Do When You’re Selling (How To Lose A Deal).
- [00:29] How overpromising and underdelivering can kill a deal.
- [01:14] Why instilling confidence is essential.
- [02:28] The level of communication that you need to maintain with your customer.
- [02:40] How to ensure that you add value to your communication with clients.
- [03:03] How to make each of your follow-ups a marketable moment.
- [03:36] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast and text us at 310-349-3785!
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2232, Neil and Eric talk about the marketing tool they would use if they could only choose one. When it comes to identifying the most important marketing tool, there are a lot of options t...
In episode #2231, Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from Andrew Tate’s marketing. Andrew Tate’s views are undeniably misogynistic and harmful, but it is worth examining his social media ...
In episode #2230, Neil and Eric talk about investments they missed out on and key lessons they’ve learned. We share some of the investment opportunities we missed for big companies like Uber and Air...