- [00:20] Today’s topic: What You Should Never Do When You’re Selling (How To Lose A Deal).
- [00:29] How overpromising and underdelivering can kill a deal.
- [01:14] Why instilling confidence is essential.
- [02:28] The level of communication that you need to maintain with your customer.
- [02:40] How to ensure that you add value to your communication with clients.
- [03:03] How to make each of your follow-ups a marketable moment.
- [03:36] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast and text us at 310-349-3785!
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [04:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...