In episode #1504, we discuss the most important things you should start doing as a marketer. The key is to keep testing and experimenting with new things and to stay at the cutting edge by surrounding yourself with others in the marketing space. Tune in to hear how making time for strategizing and thinking can be a powerful investment!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Start Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:47] The value of going live once a week and testing new channels.
- [01:10] Why you have to constantly try new things to keep improving.
- [01:26] Hear about sprouting your content and an example of how it can be done.
- [02:11] Sprouting is a way of getting the most out of your efforts.
- [02:30] The best marketers read the top marketing blogs for at least an hour a week.
- [03:04] Create or join a peer group or community such as a mastermind.
- [04:09] Avoid drowning yourself in too much but keep learning and experimenting.
- [04:26] The importance of blocking time out to strategize and think about things.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO)
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...