In episode #1504, we discuss the most important things you should start doing as a marketer. The key is to keep testing and experimenting with new things and to stay at the cutting edge by surrounding yourself with others in the marketing space. Tune in to hear how making time for strategizing and thinking can be a powerful investment!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Start Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:47] The value of going live once a week and testing new channels.
- [01:10] Why you have to constantly try new things to keep improving.
- [01:26] Hear about sprouting your content and an example of how it can be done.
- [02:11] Sprouting is a way of getting the most out of your efforts.
- [02:30] The best marketers read the top marketing blogs for at least an hour a week.
- [03:04] Create or join a peer group or community such as a mastermind.
- [04:09] Avoid drowning yourself in too much but keep learning and experimenting.
- [04:26] The importance of blocking time out to strategize and think about things.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...