In episode #1504, we discuss the most important things you should start doing as a marketer. The key is to keep testing and experimenting with new things and to stay at the cutting edge by surrounding yourself with others in the marketing space. Tune in to hear how making time for strategizing and thinking can be a powerful investment!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Start Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:47] The value of going live once a week and testing new channels.
- [01:10] Why you have to constantly try new things to keep improving.
- [01:26] Hear about sprouting your content and an example of how it can be done.
- [02:11] Sprouting is a way of getting the most out of your efforts.
- [02:30] The best marketers read the top marketing blogs for at least an hour a week.
- [03:04] Create or join a peer group or community such as a mastermind.
- [04:09] Avoid drowning yourself in too much but keep learning and experimenting.
- [04:26] The importance of blocking time out to strategize and think about things.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...