In episode #1505, we share what you should stop doing to become a better marketer. Once you have reached some level of success, be sure to build out your team so that you can scale your business. Tune in to hear why you should quit micromanaging people and being cheap when it comes to hiring talent!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Stop Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:39] While you should try new things, don’t try every tactic under the sun.
- [01:17] Why it is imperative that you only have one north star – one goal.
- [02:05] Advance beyond being a top performer by scaling and building a team.
- [03:11] Stop micromanaging your team and hiring people that need to be micromanaged.
- [03:53] The high price of being cheap when it comes to hiring people.
- [04:40] Why you should exchange your long-term goals for short-term ones.
- [05:32] Short-term tactics will help you achieve your long-term strategy.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...