In episode #1505, we share what you should stop doing to become a better marketer. Once you have reached some level of success, be sure to build out your team so that you can scale your business. Tune in to hear why you should quit micromanaging people and being cheap when it comes to hiring talent!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Stop Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:39] While you should try new things, don’t try every tactic under the sun.
- [01:17] Why it is imperative that you only have one north star – one goal.
- [02:05] Advance beyond being a top performer by scaling and building a team.
- [03:11] Stop micromanaging your team and hiring people that need to be micromanaged.
- [03:53] The high price of being cheap when it comes to hiring people.
- [04:40] Why you should exchange your long-term goals for short-term ones.
- [05:32] Short-term tactics will help you achieve your long-term strategy.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...