In episode #1505, we share what you should stop doing to become a better marketer. Once you have reached some level of success, be sure to build out your team so that you can scale your business. Tune in to hear why you should quit micromanaging people and being cheap when it comes to hiring talent!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Stop Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:39] While you should try new things, don’t try every tactic under the sun.
- [01:17] Why it is imperative that you only have one north star – one goal.
- [02:05] Advance beyond being a top performer by scaling and building a team.
- [03:11] Stop micromanaging your team and hiring people that need to be micromanaged.
- [03:53] The high price of being cheap when it comes to hiring people.
- [04:40] Why you should exchange your long-term goals for short-term ones.
- [05:32] Short-term tactics will help you achieve your long-term strategy.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...