In episode #1390, we talk about what a “challenge” is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this interesting topic! Tune in to hear about some great examples and how they can help you grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What a “Challenge” is and If You Should Do One.
- [00:38] Our experiences running marketing challenges.
- [00:57] What do we mean when we say “challenge” in this context?
- [02:18] Neil’s 100k challenge and how he set things out for it.
- [02:49] Indoctrinating and offering value to an audience.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...