In episode #1390, we talk about what a “challenge” is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this interesting topic! Tune in to hear about some great examples and how they can help you grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What a “Challenge” is and If You Should Do One.
- [00:38] Our experiences running marketing challenges.
- [00:57] What do we mean when we say “challenge” in this context?
- [02:18] Neil’s 100k challenge and how he set things out for it.
- [02:49] Indoctrinating and offering value to an audience.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...