In episode #1390, we talk about what a “challenge” is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this interesting topic! Tune in to hear about some great examples and how they can help you grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What a “Challenge” is and If You Should Do One.
- [00:38] Our experiences running marketing challenges.
- [00:57] What do we mean when we say “challenge” in this context?
- [02:18] Neil’s 100k challenge and how he set things out for it.
- [02:49] Indoctrinating and offering value to an audience.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...