In episode #1390, we talk about what a “challenge” is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this interesting topic! Tune in to hear about some great examples and how they can help you grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What a “Challenge” is and If You Should Do One.
- [00:38] Our experiences running marketing challenges.
- [00:57] What do we mean when we say “challenge” in this context?
- [02:18] Neil’s 100k challenge and how he set things out for it.
- [02:49] Indoctrinating and offering value to an audience.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...