In episode #1390, we talk about what a “challenge” is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this interesting topic! Tune in to hear about some great examples and how they can help you grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What a “Challenge” is and If You Should Do One.
- [00:38] Our experiences running marketing challenges.
- [00:57] What do we mean when we say “challenge” in this context?
- [02:18] Neil’s 100k challenge and how he set things out for it.
- [02:49] Indoctrinating and offering value to an audience.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...