In episode #1420, we lay out some of the ways that marketing has changed since the lockdown. We have been indoors for a few weeks now this has produced many opportunities for doing things in new ways. From shifts in messaging to lower marketing standards, lower costing ads, and sweeping up recently laid off talent, you’ll hear some of the main trends by tuning in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Changed in Marketing Since the Lockdown.
- [00:53] How previous marketing campaigns shut down or shifted their messaging.
- [01:18] Fewer businesses bidding for ads has brought the cost of paid ads down.
- [01:55] Shifts in how/how many podcasts are created due to higher time availability.
- [02:32] Standards about how polished marketing has to be are getting lower.
- [03:04] Sweeping up all the talent that has been laid off if you can afford it!
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...