What’s Google’s #1 Ranking Factor for 2021?
In episode #1672, we show you what Google’s number one ranking factor will be in 2021. In short, it’s user experience. But there’s a little more to it than that. There are many factors involved in user experience, with some of the most important ones including bounce-backs and click-throughs. In essence, it’s all down to retention and how well you serve your customer. In this episode, we offer some vital frameworks for you to use. These include loading times, first input delay, and accumulative layout. To hear about these in more detail, be sure to join us today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: What is Google’s number one ranking factor for 2021?
- [00:41] Google is all about showing websites with the best user experience.
- [01:20] We define what user experience is.
- [01:56] What core web vitals are.
- [02:52] Think about what kind of user experience you enjoy.
- [03:10] What usability really means.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...