In episode #2247, we talk about what is happening with marketing in this economy. The current economic instability and downturn that we are seeing on a global level is influencing many big companies to cut marketing costs, but does this mean you should too? Tune in to find out why swimming against the tide can sometimes be the best plan!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What’s Happening With Marketing in this Economy.
- [00:26] Current cutbacks in light of the stock market movements and inflation.
- [00:52] How to take this information and make the best decisions for your business.
- [01:14] When to stick with your marketing budget and plan despite the dips.
- [01:59] Bucking the trends and spending more when others are not!
- [02:07] That’s it for today!
- [02:13] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Warren Buffett
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...