In episode #1040, we discuss new features in Ubersuggest. Tune in to hear how this tool has improved.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What’s New In Ubersuggest?
- [00:45] Ubersuggest is an all-in-one SEO tool. It gives you almost everything you need for free!
- [01:30] They have a dashboard that helps you see all your info in one place.
- [01:45] Although they stopped showing traffic value.
- [02:38] Ubersuggest makes sure to show backlinks now, as well.
- [03:40] They have a bar chart for the number of keywords for which you rank.
- [03:55] They break down social shares for you.
- [04:15] They encourage leveraging the skyscraper technique by giving you all of this information.
- [04:35] It’s a free tool, so anyone can use it.
- [05:00] Anytime you do keyword research with Ubersuggest, you can see the overall trends of the keyword, graphs, and how difficult it is to rank for that keyword.
- [05:32] Neil copied BuzzSumo and made Content Ideas.
- [06:23] That’s it for today!
- [06:27] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...