In episode #1040, we discuss new features in Ubersuggest. Tune in to hear how this tool has improved.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What’s New In Ubersuggest?
- [00:45] Ubersuggest is an all-in-one SEO tool. It gives you almost everything you need for free!
- [01:30] They have a dashboard that helps you see all your info in one place.
- [01:45] Although they stopped showing traffic value.
- [02:38] Ubersuggest makes sure to show backlinks now, as well.
- [03:40] They have a bar chart for the number of keywords for which you rank.
- [03:55] They break down social shares for you.
- [04:15] They encourage leveraging the skyscraper technique by giving you all of this information.
- [04:35] It’s a free tool, so anyone can use it.
- [05:00] Anytime you do keyword research with Ubersuggest, you can see the overall trends of the keyword, graphs, and how difficult it is to rank for that keyword.
- [05:32] Neil copied BuzzSumo and made Content Ideas.
- [06:23] That’s it for today!
- [06:27] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....