In episode #1835, Neil and Eric talk about what’s new with Neil’s software, Ubersuggest. We hear about some of the recently released features and also gain insights into the business’s growth timeline. Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s New with Ubersuggest.
- [00:30] Insights into Neil’s SEO software and the need it serves.
- [00:46] Neil’s current involvement in the business and what the company structure looks like.
- [01:09] Four of Ubersuggest’s recently released features.
- [03:13] Ubersuggest’s growth timeline from Neil’s acquisition to now.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...