In episode #1835, Neil and Eric talk about what’s new with Neil’s software, Ubersuggest. We hear about some of the recently released features and also gain insights into the business’s growth timeline. Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s New with Ubersuggest.
- [00:30] Insights into Neil’s SEO software and the need it serves.
- [00:46] Neil’s current involvement in the business and what the company structure looks like.
- [01:09] Four of Ubersuggest’s recently released features.
- [03:13] Ubersuggest’s growth timeline from Neil’s acquisition to now.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...