In episode #1835, Neil and Eric talk about what’s new with Neil’s software, Ubersuggest. We hear about some of the recently released features and also gain insights into the business’s growth timeline. Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s New with Ubersuggest.
- [00:30] Insights into Neil’s SEO software and the need it serves.
- [00:46] Neil’s current involvement in the business and what the company structure looks like.
- [01:09] Four of Ubersuggest’s recently released features.
- [03:13] Ubersuggest’s growth timeline from Neil’s acquisition to now.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...