In episode #1100, we discuss the best way to market, when you don’t have a website.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing, When You Don’t Have a Website
- [00:33] Neil didn’t always have a website, so he built a WordPress site.
- [00:38] The best place to learn about WordPress is at WP Beginner.
- [01:05] You can intern, volunteer, read blogs, etc. to learn how to build a site, but the best way is to learn by doing.
- [02:10] We’ve talked about where to learn marketing before.
- [02:45] If you work for free, it’s a way to learn.
- [03:10] However, when you pay someone, people are more motivated.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...