In episode #1100, we discuss the best way to market, when you don’t have a website.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing, When You Don’t Have a Website
- [00:33] Neil didn’t always have a website, so he built a WordPress site.
- [00:38] The best place to learn about WordPress is at WP Beginner.
- [01:05] You can intern, volunteer, read blogs, etc. to learn how to build a site, but the best way is to learn by doing.
- [02:10] We’ve talked about where to learn marketing before.
- [02:45] If you work for free, it’s a way to learn.
- [03:10] However, when you pay someone, people are more motivated.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...