What’s the Best Way to Learn Marketing When You Don’t Have Your Own Site
August 05, 2019
In episode #1100, we discuss the best way to market, when you don’t have a website.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing, When You Don’t Have a Website
- [00:33] Neil didn’t always have a website, so he built a WordPress site.
- [00:38] The best place to learn about WordPress is at WP Beginner.
- [01:05] You can intern, volunteer, read blogs, etc. to learn how to build a site, but the best way is to learn by doing.
- [02:10] We’ve talked about where to learn marketing before.
- [02:45] If you work for free, it’s a way to learn.
- [03:10] However, when you pay someone, people are more motivated.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
EpisodeWhen Should You Hire Offshore Marketing Talent? #2406
March 22, 2023
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
EpisodeHow to Get Maximum ROI From Conferences #2405
March 21, 2023
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
EpisodeWhat Warren Buffett’s $130B Cash Hoard Is Telling Us as Marketers #2404
March 20, 2023
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...