In episode #1100, we discuss the best way to market, when you don’t have a website.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing, When You Don’t Have a Website
- [00:33] Neil didn’t always have a website, so he built a WordPress site.
- [00:38] The best place to learn about WordPress is at WP Beginner.
- [01:05] You can intern, volunteer, read blogs, etc. to learn how to build a site, but the best way is to learn by doing.
- [02:10] We’ve talked about where to learn marketing before.
- [02:45] If you work for free, it’s a way to learn.
- [03:10] However, when you pay someone, people are more motivated.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:27] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....