What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received
In episode #1613, we going to talk about the best or worst cold email that we’ve ever received. Whether it’s a spammy subject line or a wall of text, there are a lot of things that can tank your cold email. Stay tuned to find out what makes a cold email a success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received.
- [00:33] Two best cold emails that we’ve ever received — employment outreach.
- [01:32] Why a cold email that points out an error is so effective.
- [03:04] The most common cold emails that never work: unclear, unformatted.
- [03:50] How a bad subject line can immediately tank your cold email.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...