What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received
In episode #1613, we going to talk about the best or worst cold email that we’ve ever received. Whether it’s a spammy subject line or a wall of text, there are a lot of things that can tank your cold email. Stay tuned to find out what makes a cold email a success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received.
- [00:33] Two best cold emails that we’ve ever received — employment outreach.
- [01:32] Why a cold email that points out an error is so effective.
- [03:04] The most common cold emails that never work: unclear, unformatted.
- [03:50] How a bad subject line can immediately tank your cold email.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....