What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received
In episode #1613, we going to talk about the best or worst cold email that we’ve ever received. Whether it’s a spammy subject line or a wall of text, there are a lot of things that can tank your cold email. Stay tuned to find out what makes a cold email a success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Best or Worst Cold Email We’ve Ever Received.
- [00:33] Two best cold emails that we’ve ever received — employment outreach.
- [01:32] Why a cold email that points out an error is so effective.
- [03:04] The most common cold emails that never work: unclear, unformatted.
- [03:50] How a bad subject line can immediately tank your cold email.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...