In episode #1134, we share the key differences between short 10-minute and long 45-minute podcast episodes. While longer episodes are great for running ads, they are much more time-consuming than the shorter episodes that require far less preparation. Tune in to hear the pros and cons of each.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: The Difference Between A Short 10-Minute and Long 45-Minute Podcast.
- [00:36] The characteristics of a long and short podcast.
- [00:58] The primary factors to consider when choosing between the two.
- [01:45] Why longer episodes are best for ads and an example of someone who does it right.
- [02:11] Being ready to do much more prep work with 45-minute podcasts.
- [02:53] How we get topic ideas for this podcast.
- [03:13] Considering your audience and presenting them with a choice between the two.
- [03:43] Why you should not change the format of your existing podcast.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...