In episode #1134, we share the key differences between short 10-minute and long 45-minute podcast episodes. While longer episodes are great for running ads, they are much more time-consuming than the shorter episodes that require far less preparation. Tune in to hear the pros and cons of each.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: The Difference Between A Short 10-Minute and Long 45-Minute Podcast.
- [00:36] The characteristics of a long and short podcast.
- [00:58] The primary factors to consider when choosing between the two.
- [01:45] Why longer episodes are best for ads and an example of someone who does it right.
- [02:11] Being ready to do much more prep work with 45-minute podcasts.
- [02:53] How we get topic ideas for this podcast.
- [03:13] Considering your audience and presenting them with a choice between the two.
- [03:43] Why you should not change the format of your existing podcast.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...