In episode #1134, we share the key differences between short 10-minute and long 45-minute podcast episodes. While longer episodes are great for running ads, they are much more time-consuming than the shorter episodes that require far less preparation. Tune in to hear the pros and cons of each.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: The Difference Between A Short 10-Minute and Long 45-Minute Podcast.
- [00:36] The characteristics of a long and short podcast.
- [00:58] The primary factors to consider when choosing between the two.
- [01:45] Why longer episodes are best for ads and an example of someone who does it right.
- [02:11] Being ready to do much more prep work with 45-minute podcasts.
- [02:53] How we get topic ideas for this podcast.
- [03:13] Considering your audience and presenting them with a choice between the two.
- [03:43] Why you should not change the format of your existing podcast.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...