In episode #1134, we share the key differences between short 10-minute and long 45-minute podcast episodes. While longer episodes are great for running ads, they are much more time-consuming than the shorter episodes that require far less preparation. Tune in to hear the pros and cons of each.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: The Difference Between A Short 10-Minute and Long 45-Minute Podcast.
- [00:36] The characteristics of a long and short podcast.
- [00:58] The primary factors to consider when choosing between the two.
- [01:45] Why longer episodes are best for ads and an example of someone who does it right.
- [02:11] Being ready to do much more prep work with 45-minute podcasts.
- [02:53] How we get topic ideas for this podcast.
- [03:13] Considering your audience and presenting them with a choice between the two.
- [03:43] Why you should not change the format of your existing podcast.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] To stay updated with events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...