In episode #1496 we share the easiest way to scale an offer to cold traffic! While getting cold traffic is an easy way to lose your shirt, the key here is baby steps! Eric shares his strategy for acquiring cold traffic through an info-based product or coaching program, while Neil focuses more on a way of warming your cold traffic up if you already have it. Be sure to tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Easiest Way to Scale An Offer to Cold Traffic?
- [00:50] This offer strategy relates to an info product or coaching program.
- [00:59] Making sure your initial offer makes sense rather than blasting advertising.
- [01:33] Don’t put your whole program together initially; what’s the bare minimum?
- [01:38] Pushing people to a squeeze page using Unbounce.
- [01:51] Luring people to give you their email address once on your landing page.
- [02:07] Offering people a phone call in the video you email them.
- [02:30] Research people’s needs while you’re on a phone call with them, and shift advertising accordingly.
- [03:28] Learn as much as you can and iterate.
- [04:15] How to warm up cold traffic.
- [04:25] Send cold traffic to educational-based content then re-market them to your offers.
- [04:57] Using the path of least resistance by retargeting people that already know you.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...