In episode #1496 we share the easiest way to scale an offer to cold traffic! While getting cold traffic is an easy way to lose your shirt, the key here is baby steps! Eric shares his strategy for acquiring cold traffic through an info-based product or coaching program, while Neil focuses more on a way of warming your cold traffic up if you already have it. Be sure to tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Easiest Way to Scale An Offer to Cold Traffic?
- [00:50] This offer strategy relates to an info product or coaching program.
- [00:59] Making sure your initial offer makes sense rather than blasting advertising.
- [01:33] Don’t put your whole program together initially; what’s the bare minimum?
- [01:38] Pushing people to a squeeze page using Unbounce.
- [01:51] Luring people to give you their email address once on your landing page.
- [02:07] Offering people a phone call in the video you email them.
- [02:30] Research people’s needs while you’re on a phone call with them, and shift advertising accordingly.
- [03:28] Learn as much as you can and iterate.
- [04:15] How to warm up cold traffic.
- [04:25] Send cold traffic to educational-based content then re-market them to your offers.
- [04:57] Using the path of least resistance by retargeting people that already know you.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....