In episode #1496 we share the easiest way to scale an offer to cold traffic! While getting cold traffic is an easy way to lose your shirt, the key here is baby steps! Eric shares his strategy for acquiring cold traffic through an info-based product or coaching program, while Neil focuses more on a way of warming your cold traffic up if you already have it. Be sure to tune in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s The Easiest Way to Scale An Offer to Cold Traffic?
- [00:50] This offer strategy relates to an info product or coaching program.
- [00:59] Making sure your initial offer makes sense rather than blasting advertising.
- [01:33] Don’t put your whole program together initially; what’s the bare minimum?
- [01:38] Pushing people to a squeeze page using Unbounce.
- [01:51] Luring people to give you their email address once on your landing page.
- [02:07] Offering people a phone call in the video you email them.
- [02:30] Research people’s needs while you’re on a phone call with them, and shift advertising accordingly.
- [03:28] Learn as much as you can and iterate.
- [04:15] How to warm up cold traffic.
- [04:25] Send cold traffic to educational-based content then re-market them to your offers.
- [04:57] Using the path of least resistance by retargeting people that already know you.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...