In episode #1484, we explore YouTube SEO and what’s working currently. As the second-largest search engine in the world, YouTube is a great way to expand your reach. You will learn about the importance of the first 24-hours of releasing a video, how to make shareable content, and more. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Working Right Now with YouTube SEO.
- [00:46] Most YouTube SEO advice is very generic and not applicable to the platform.
- [01:13] How YouTube SEO is different from Google SEO.
- [01:30] Ways to push a video hard in the first 24-hours of release.
- [02:27] How to promote a YouTube video if you don’t have an audience.
- [03:06] The story of how George Gammon grew his YouTube following organically.
- [03:32] If your content touches on hot topics in an easy-to-understand way, it’s more shareable.
- [04:26] Appeal to the Average Joe, not the Ivy League graduate.
- [04:32] The problem with the YouTube algorithm.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...