In episode #1484, we explore YouTube SEO and what’s working currently. As the second-largest search engine in the world, YouTube is a great way to expand your reach. You will learn about the importance of the first 24-hours of releasing a video, how to make shareable content, and more. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Working Right Now with YouTube SEO.
- [00:46] Most YouTube SEO advice is very generic and not applicable to the platform.
- [01:13] How YouTube SEO is different from Google SEO.
- [01:30] Ways to push a video hard in the first 24-hours of release.
- [02:27] How to promote a YouTube video if you don’t have an audience.
- [03:06] The story of how George Gammon grew his YouTube following organically.
- [03:32] If your content touches on hot topics in an easy-to-understand way, it’s more shareable.
- [04:26] Appeal to the Average Joe, not the Ivy League graduate.
- [04:32] The problem with the YouTube algorithm.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: