In episode #1008, we discuss when it’s the right time to go omni-channel. Tune in to hear when you should leverage an omni-channel approach.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When is it the Right Time to go Omni-channel?
- [00:40] We’ve talked about the rule of 7 before.
- [00:54] Attention spans are short.
- [01:15] You need to be visible in different areas,
- [01:25] Some people in Japan listen to MS on YouTube and that’s when we realized we had to focus more energy there.
- [01:40] If you are just starting out, don’t take an omni-channel approach. Focus on one thing.
- [02:40] You can no longer put all your eggs in one basket in order to grow.
- [03:05] Every channel is saturated, so it’s better to leverage all of them.
- [03:30] Apple started with the Mac, then branched out into other products, once they were successful.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:17] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...