When Is Page Design More Important Than Copywriting?
In episode #1655, Neil and Eric talk about the importance of good page design and touch on some instances when it is more important than copywriting. Yes, strong copy increases conversions, but page layout and user experience have a major part to play too. Tune in to hear more about how better design leads to better results.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Is Page Design More Important Than Copywriting?
- [00:29] Copy is responsible for conversion, but sometimes page design is more important.
- [00:45] Why page design is so important in your checkout process.
- [01:15] Design has to be consistent across the different platforms you use.
- [01:52] User experience is a key part of good design.
- [02:36] Airbnb and Apple are standout examples of companies with carefully considered design.
- [03:36] Great design is the product of meticulous decision-making.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...