When Is Page Design More Important Than Copywriting?
In episode #1655, Neil and Eric talk about the importance of good page design and touch on some instances when it is more important than copywriting. Yes, strong copy increases conversions, but page layout and user experience have a major part to play too. Tune in to hear more about how better design leads to better results.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Is Page Design More Important Than Copywriting?
- [00:29] Copy is responsible for conversion, but sometimes page design is more important.
- [00:45] Why page design is so important in your checkout process.
- [01:15] Design has to be consistent across the different platforms you use.
- [01:52] User experience is a key part of good design.
- [02:36] Airbnb and Apple are standout examples of companies with carefully considered design.
- [03:36] Great design is the product of meticulous decision-making.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Difference Between Audience VS Community...
The Genius Growth Strategy of Logan Paul and Charli D’Amelio...