In episode #1855, Neil and Eric talk about how to know when it’s the right time to start your ads on a new platform. If you do diversify too soon, you could land in hot water, so getting the timing right is so important. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Is the Right Time to Start Advertising On A New Platform.
- [00:28] Think about your resource constraints and what’s happening with your existing channels.
- [01:10] If you try to do many channels at once, you’re like to go nowhere slowly.
- [01:49] When you a new ad or new features come out, try to arbitrage the costs.
- [02:08] Make sure people who are handling different platforms are communicating with one another.
- [02:37] That’s it for today!
- [02:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...