In episode #1855, Neil and Eric talk about how to know when it’s the right time to start your ads on a new platform. If you do diversify too soon, you could land in hot water, so getting the timing right is so important. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Is the Right Time to Start Advertising On A New Platform.
- [00:28] Think about your resource constraints and what’s happening with your existing channels.
- [01:10] If you try to do many channels at once, you’re like to go nowhere slowly.
- [01:49] When you a new ad or new features come out, try to arbitrage the costs.
- [02:08] Make sure people who are handling different platforms are communicating with one another.
- [02:37] That’s it for today!
- [02:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...