When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers
In episode #1666, we talk about when you should consider buying email subscribers. At the end of the day, paying for subscribers only makes sense if your business model is already good enough for an investment like this to generate ROI. If this is the case, there are also some best practices for how to go about paying for subscribers, so tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers.
- [00:27] Different ways of buying email subscribers.
- [00:46] A method of buying subscribers we don’t recommend.
- [01:08] Advertising on the email lists of your competitors.
- [01:53] How to look at your numbers to see if paying makes sense.
- [01:53] Ways some of the best newsletters are incorporating this strategy.
- [03:15] Don’t spend if your funnel is poor, or you have bad conversion rates and LTVs.
- [03:23] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to sign up for a 14 day trial for only $1.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...