When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers
In episode #1666, we talk about when you should consider buying email subscribers. At the end of the day, paying for subscribers only makes sense if your business model is already good enough for an investment like this to generate ROI. If this is the case, there are also some best practices for how to go about paying for subscribers, so tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers.
- [00:27] Different ways of buying email subscribers.
- [00:46] A method of buying subscribers we don’t recommend.
- [01:08] Advertising on the email lists of your competitors.
- [01:53] How to look at your numbers to see if paying makes sense.
- [01:53] Ways some of the best newsletters are incorporating this strategy.
- [03:15] Don’t spend if your funnel is poor, or you have bad conversion rates and LTVs.
- [03:23] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to sign up for a 14 day trial for only $1.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...