When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers
In episode #1666, we talk about when you should consider buying email subscribers. At the end of the day, paying for subscribers only makes sense if your business model is already good enough for an investment like this to generate ROI. If this is the case, there are also some best practices for how to go about paying for subscribers, so tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Consider BUYING Email Subscribers.
- [00:27] Different ways of buying email subscribers.
- [00:46] A method of buying subscribers we don’t recommend.
- [01:08] Advertising on the email lists of your competitors.
- [01:53] How to look at your numbers to see if paying makes sense.
- [01:53] Ways some of the best newsletters are incorporating this strategy.
- [03:15] Don’t spend if your funnel is poor, or you have bad conversion rates and LTVs.
- [03:23] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to sign up for a 14 day trial for only $1.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...