In episode #1823, we give you our thoughts on when to scrap, pause, or continue a campaign. Tuning in, you’ll learn what to look out for in a campaign to assess its success so that you know how to act in the most economically efficient way possible. You will also hear about the value of striking when the iron is hot, and cycling offers to avoid giving your audience banner blindness.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Should You Continue, Pause, or Scrap a Marketing Campaign?
- [00:30] Going all in when your campaign is meeting its goals.
- [01:08] Scrapping a campaign when you have tried everything.
- [01:44] Pausing the campaign if the product/service is not serving customers.
- [02:27] Cycling offers and why pausing is often better than scrapping.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:17] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...