In episode #1895, Neil and Eric talk about When Should You Expand Your Marketing? Marketing and business will always require resources and capital, both of which are finite. We hear from Eric about his experience of having too many projects going at once and how he was able to turn things around and streamline his marketing when he approached marketing like an investor. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: When Should You Expand Your Marketing?
- [00:25] Our definition of expanding marketing.
- [01:21] Why you need to think about marketing like an investor.
- [02:23] Examples of scenarios where you’d be ready to expand your marketing.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...