In episode #1895, Neil and Eric talk about When Should You Expand Your Marketing? Marketing and business will always require resources and capital, both of which are finite. We hear from Eric about his experience of having too many projects going at once and how he was able to turn things around and streamline his marketing when he approached marketing like an investor. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: When Should You Expand Your Marketing?
- [00:25] Our definition of expanding marketing.
- [01:21] Why you need to think about marketing like an investor.
- [02:23] Examples of scenarios where you’d be ready to expand your marketing.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....