In episode #1895, Neil and Eric talk about When Should You Expand Your Marketing? Marketing and business will always require resources and capital, both of which are finite. We hear from Eric about his experience of having too many projects going at once and how he was able to turn things around and streamline his marketing when he approached marketing like an investor. Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: When Should You Expand Your Marketing?
- [00:25] Our definition of expanding marketing.
- [01:21] Why you need to think about marketing like an investor.
- [02:23] Examples of scenarios where you’d be ready to expand your marketing.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...