When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients
In episode #1605, we talk about “firing” bad clients. There are many reasons to let clients go, and Neil and Eric share what has caused them to make these decisions in their businesses. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients.
- [00:45] Why bad clients are not just those who are not profitable.
- [00:52] Neil’s biggest red flag with clients: If they are rude to his team.
- [01:35] Why scope creep is another indicator of a bad client.
- [02:06] Unethical practices that Neil has fired clients over.
- [02:36] Misaligned expectations and why this a reason to let clients go.
- [03:17] If you decide to change agency direction, you should fire some clients.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...