When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients
In episode #1605, we talk about “firing” bad clients. There are many reasons to let clients go, and Neil and Eric share what has caused them to make these decisions in their businesses. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients.
- [00:45] Why bad clients are not just those who are not profitable.
- [00:52] Neil’s biggest red flag with clients: If they are rude to his team.
- [01:35] Why scope creep is another indicator of a bad client.
- [02:06] Unethical practices that Neil has fired clients over.
- [02:36] Misaligned expectations and why this a reason to let clients go.
- [03:17] If you decide to change agency direction, you should fire some clients.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...