When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients
In episode #1605, we talk about “firing” bad clients. There are many reasons to let clients go, and Neil and Eric share what has caused them to make these decisions in their businesses. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients.
- [00:45] Why bad clients are not just those who are not profitable.
- [00:52] Neil’s biggest red flag with clients: If they are rude to his team.
- [01:35] Why scope creep is another indicator of a bad client.
- [02:06] Unethical practices that Neil has fired clients over.
- [02:36] Misaligned expectations and why this a reason to let clients go.
- [03:17] If you decide to change agency direction, you should fire some clients.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...