When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients
In episode #1605, we talk about “firing” bad clients. There are many reasons to let clients go, and Neil and Eric share what has caused them to make these decisions in their businesses. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients.
- [00:45] Why bad clients are not just those who are not profitable.
- [00:52] Neil’s biggest red flag with clients: If they are rude to his team.
- [01:35] Why scope creep is another indicator of a bad client.
- [02:06] Unethical practices that Neil has fired clients over.
- [02:36] Misaligned expectations and why this a reason to let clients go.
- [03:17] If you decide to change agency direction, you should fire some clients.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...